Thank you for your concern in writing for DigiSlurp! We’ve organized a plan to guide you through the process.
Our audience includes experts and upcoming marketers interested in Digital Marketing. Your guest post clearly requires to aim for our core audience according to the areas that we cover:
- Digital Marketing Solutions
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Marketing and Inbound Marketing
- Growth Hacks and Techniques
- Social Media Marketing
- Useful Tools and Technology
- And more…
Rules For Guest Posting:
- You can’t straightly promote your product or company in the guest post if we didn’t approve it first. The purpose of a guest post is to confirm that you are a knowledge leader. Your single intention should be to instruct our audiences on a topic that can help them. The only quirk to this is if you have some new research related to the blog listing.
- Within the main body of your guest post, you can link to any of your products or services online. Though, if you add a lot of references and links to your site or service (or the product or service of your customer!), our readers will pick this up as an unsubtle advertisement and just don’t like the post. They are not going to share it.
- At the end of your post, you can include an Author’s bio/signature section where you can attach your website.
- Don’t include screenshots marking your own product or services. This is to avoid any promotional sense.
Guidelines For Your Post To Be Accepted?
- Develop a sense of what we publish and Read some of our blogs.
- Write for wannabe digital marketers and learners. Try to offer what they lack.
- Don’t just tell readers to do something. Be determined and Explain how.
- You should aim for 800+ words but a short more precise quality blog is better than a stretched lecture.
- Say I, we, you. Use words as you would normally use. Use a friendly voice.
- Include original or stock images (PNG or JPGs) or videos (preferred with embed codes).
- Be intense and passionate.
Don’t feel as if you’ve got to complete the whole content before you pitch it to us. Just simply send us an email at digislurp(@)gmail(dot)com or fill in our contact form and we’ll come back to discuss with you.
If you’re not sure whether your idea for an article is in line with our guidelines, but you also think that our viewers will enjoy it, then just go ahead and contact us.
We’re looking ahead to hearing from you!